1. Recognition of logos-regular manufacturers will have their own special logos
2. There should be no obvious damage to the decorative surface and protective film
3. There should be no obvious chromatic aberration on the colored surface of adjacent components on the casement door.
4. There should be no aluminum chips, burrs, oil spots, or other stains on the surface of the casement door, and there should be no spilled adhesive at the assembly connection.
5. There is single-layer glass for the casement door and double-layer hollow glass with strong three-dimensional effects and good sound insulation effects.
6. The quality of the hardware is very important. In places exposed to moisture and oil for a long time, the probability of oxidation and corrosion on the surface of doors and windows, and hardware will increase.
7. Casement door has superior airtightness, so the choice of rubber strips is very important. It is better than other doors and windows in terms of waterproof and moisture-proof performance.